very comfortable, cozy cottages: 4 smaller A-frames + 2 mid-sized (one with a mudroom containing a small loft)+
2 larger open-beam units (the latter have double sleeping lofts).
- Linens provided (sheets, bedding, towels); if you are staying multiple days, extra towels will be provided, and you may exchange them for fresh ones as necessary. Beds and pillows are protected against allergens, bugs, etc...
- Non-smoking units. Smoking is permitted outside, wherever it does not infringe upon the enjoyment of other guests.
- Satellite TV and Internet in all cottages. WiFi on property. Half the cottages have landlines. Please note that there is no cell service in this area of the valley.
housekeeping (meaning you take care of that); maid service is available at an additional cost, and must be pre-ordered when booking.
Each cottage is fully equipped with modern amenities, electric
- Kitchenettes: Full-sized stove and refrigerator, toaster, coffeemaker,
pots and pans, dishes, kitchen table and chairs etc; microwave ovens.
bathrooms with shower and tub, towels, toiletries; fresh towels
provided on an as-needed basis for multi-day stays.
- Bedroom (except bachelor units) with quality queen bed; bachelor units have queen and single bed. Some units also have loft beds.
room area with comfortable hide-a-bed, TV, furnishings (bachelor units also have a hide-a-bed, in the same room as beds).
space at or near each cottage (some have space for two vehicles). Visitor parking is available.
- If additional people in your party are camping, they may do so in the campground only, not next to the cottage.
and composting are encouraged.
- This is a peaceful place! Quiet time is from 10 pm to 7 am. Office and spa hours are from 9 am to 9 pm.